- One adult per 10-15 students, is recommended. They must stay with their groups and supervise their children at ALL TIMES. Teachers and assistances will be held responsible for their group’s behavior. All accompanying adults should be prepared to participate actively in outdoor programs and guiding tours.
- Groups are expected to act in an organized manner, as there will be other visitors who wish to enjoy the trip
- Bag packs and lunch bags are to be left on the bus. Please remember to keep the place clean and tidy, and place your own trash in the trash bins.
- NO SMOKING is permitted in the center. Smoking is discouraged and restricted to the parking lot.
- All persons must STAY ON THE ALLEYS AT ALL TIMES, for safety and to avoid destruction of plants. Removing, injuring, or damaging anything natural, or physical at the center is strictly forbidden.
- FEEDING THE ANIMALS IS PROHIBITED as their feeding time and diet are monitored. Foreign substances in their daily diet can lead to sickness and sometimes death.
The center needs your cooperation to make your visit a positive learning experience.
Our Latest News
Our Mailing List
Ads By Google
Visitor Numbers: 82337
COPYRIGHT (C) AnimalEncounter.org ALL RIGHTS RESERVED